St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center is a MN Chiropractor helps you maximize your health by using natural medical techniques and time-tested chiropractic methods. We realize that there are many choices available to you that involve prescription medicines and other techniques that treat symptoms. However, for long-lasting health and full recovery from a wide range of illnesses and injuries, natural chiropractic medicine is a choice that more people should consider. Our chiropractic care emphasizes the value of natural methods of pain relief by addressing the root of our clients’ ailments, not just the symptoms.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic medicine can relieve the pain from many different ailments. Chiropractic care, as practiced by St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center, encourages the body to heal itself. Our treatments continue to help our clients with the following issues:
- Arthritis and other joint pain
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve runs from the lower back, down the back of our legs, and into the foot. When this nerve is pinched or otherwise impacted, it can create excruciating pain
- Hip pain: There can be many causes of pain in the hips, including misalignment of the spine, ill-fitting shoes, old injuries, etc. We will identify the source of your hip pain and address it accordingly.
- Sports injuries: A twisted ankle in a pick-up basketball game, shoulder strain from throwing batting practice to your kids, or recovery from sprains and fractures—all are within the range of our expertise to help you get back to your active lifestyle.
- Weight loss: We can assist you with improved nutrition and lifestyle changes by providing you with a personalized wellness plan and analysis of your current lifestyle.
- Whiplash: Though most often associated with auto accidents, whiplash can occur any time your body has taken an unexpected jolt. It can be extremely painful, but our treatment will help relieve the pain associated with this injury.
- Plantar fasciitis: While plantar fasciitis is common among runners, anyone can develop this painful condition regardless of the activities they participate in. Plantar fasciitis is an inflammation of the fascia in the bottom of the foot. Not only is it painful, but it can take a very long time for the pain to subside if it is not treated by a qualified chiropractor.
Natural Approach to Health Care
St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center has helped many people suffering from these and other ailments that respond well to our natural approach to health care. Call us at 651.644.7207 with any questions to take your first step toward optimal health.