Finding the best chiropractor for your individual health needs may have profound impact on allowing you to live your best life. Minnesota’s top chiropractors understand the difficulties people go through when they are faced with physical pain that hinders one’s ability to enjoy everyday activities. Through advanced techniques in chiropractic adjustments, nutritional counseling or massage therapy, patients can reduce pain, manage weight and get back to enjoying life. What are you waiting for? It is just a phone call away. Our office is located on the corner of Randolph and Snelling Avenue in St Paul
At St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center, our team is trained in sophisticated screening techniques to get to the core cause of pain and discomfort. We can then form a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses health issues at the source.
Selecting the Best Chiropractor For Your Family
There are many different chiropractic clinics in the Twin Cities area. Its not enough to just simply choose the chiropractors that are located close to your home or work. It is really a personal decision You likely will want to select the best chiropractor for your family based on qualifications, skills, services, caring, insurance and more.
- Qualifications and Skills:
- In-house Chiropractor, Dr. Chris Lilja has a Doctorate in Chiropractic, is well meaningful training in kinesiology and in clinical nutrition. The years of training and experience combine to create a deep understanding of the affects of nutrition, foundational stability and exercise on the overall health and wellness of individuals.
- In-house Massage Therapist, Belinda Thor is a graduate of Northwestern Health Science University where she earned the title of Certified Massage Therapist. Belinda is very skilled at providing several different massage therapy techniques for reducing pain, promote healing after injury, relaxation and chronic condition management.
- Communication and Respect:
- You can always expect honest, friendly, responsive and clear communication from your chiropractor, massage therapist and staff at St. Paul Chiropractic and Natural Medicine Center.
- Insurance Partners:
- In order to provide the best and most affordable care for our patients, St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center accepts most health insurance carriers as payment for chiropractic care.
- Our experienced staff can help you to verify insurance coverage when you come in for your first visit. It is always a good idea to contact your insurance provider ahead of time to understand the specifics of your policy.
- Services provided at our office qualify for use of your HSA or HFA savings accounts.
- Chiropractic and Natural Medicine Services:
- Chiropractic Adjustments from a skilled doctor of chiropractic
- Weight Management Program
- Massage Therapy from a certified massage therapist
- Nutritional Counseling and available natural supplements
- Functional Health Report to map your own unique biochemistry
Improve Your Health Naturally
Take the first step toward living a pain-free, active and more fulfilling life by partnering with one of Minnesota’s top chiropractors. Natural medicine, lifestyle modifications and chiropractic care can improve a patient’s health and overall wellness without the risk of side effects. The skilled and caring staff at St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center provides several health improvement services and accepts a wide range of insurance carriers.
To get you life on track for optimal health the natural way, contact St Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center at: (651) 644-7207.