While it may not feel like it on a daily basis, your body is an amazing marvel and has the ability to heal itself from all types of injuries. Chiropractic adjustments are intended to help your body with that self-healing process and overcome the pain and discomfort that you are feeling. When we have a new client that has not ever received a chiropractic adjustment come into our clinic, there are often some questions about how the process works. Here is some basic information about the chiropractic adjustment.
● A chiropractic adjustment realigns your spine with a controlled and sudden force to your spinal joint. This can improve your spinal alignment, spinal motion and will help you improve your overall body’s function. You should be treated by a fully trained chiropractor who has experience in this area.
● Chiropractic adjustments promote your body’s own ability to heal. This treatment is non-invasive and does not rely on over-the-counter medicines to treat the pain, stiffness and discomfort that you are feeling.
● Chiropractic adjustments can be used for many different conditions including migraine headaches, back pain, neck pain, hip and shoulder pain, plantar fasciitis, car accident injuries (including whiplash), and even chronic conditions like arthritis, high blood pressure and diabetes.
● Some of the many benefits of chiropractic adjustments include improved circulation, a boosted immune system, reduced inflammation, pain and discomfort, and improved flexibility and range of motion.
● In addition, chiropractic care encourages your body to heal, rather than simply masking the pain and symptoms with over the counter or prescription medications.
Can Chiropractic Adjustments Help Me?
For those with more questions about whether a chiropractic adjustment might be helpful for you, the team at St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center is happy to talk to you about this. We can answer all of your questions, assess your health situation and develop a personalized treatment plan that will address your specific needs. In addition to chiropractic adjustments, we also offer massage therapy, physical therapy, rehabilitation exercises, and other natural medicine treatments. We are accepting new patients right now and also accept most insurance plans. When you are ready to schedule an appointment, call 651-644-7207 and we will book an initial comprehensive evaluation for you. You can reach your optimal health, you can feel better, and you can stop relying on those over the counter pain medications that simply mask your symptoms. Chiropractic adjustments can help you!