Health & Wellness Workshops
Throughout the year, the clinic hosts the Living Well Series in our office or you can schedule to have any of our workshops held at your location.
For total health, it is important to look at these key areas of living. These presentations are packed full of practical information that can be immediately applied to your lifestyle. Start living healthier today!
*Registration is requested as seating is limited*
Call 651-644-7207 to schedule or attend our currently scheduled events.
- Eat Well
- Your body has certain foundational nutritional needs required to perform at its optimum level. Our team provides you with facts, tips, and good dietary choices that will result in improved health.
- Move Well
- In addition to nutritional needs, your body also requires a certain amount of exercise and physical activity in order to maintain optimal health. Our staff will show you how 45 minutes a week will make a huge difference.
- Think Well
- Managing stress and developing strategies for success are crucial to creating a life that is full of inner peace and happiness. This seminar helps you identify negative behaviors and show you positive changes you can make immediately.
- Metabolic Rest – Weight Loss Workshop
- You are worth the investment to be healthy, so you deserve to be knowledgeable on proper nutrition. With the Metabolic Reset Weight Loss Method, you will not only see results, but will also be provided with valuable nutrition knowledge to help you sustain your results on a long-term basis. We have helped real people achieve real results. To get started, simply attend a complimentary program information workshop and get all your questions answered. Call the clinic for seminar dates and times.
- Chiropractic and You (Spinal Rejuvenation Therapy Workshop)
- Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have more energy, are less sick, and have less aches and pains than the general population? This presentation is a comprehensive look at how chiropractic works to help correct and rejuvenate the body. Anyone with a spine should attend this one-hour presentation.