Weight loss is always an interesting topic to talk about. Almost everyone in St. Paul and beyond has an opinion on the subject. At St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center, our goal for all of our patients is always to achieve optimal health. For many of us, proper weight management is a necessary portion of achieving that goal. For these reasons, St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center proudly provides weight loss options that focus on the overall health of our patients. Afterall, weight loss is not a fad or simple diet to follow. True, positive weight loss is a lifestyle change. Continue reading
Staying healthy improves your overall well-being and can help keep your weight consistent, give you more energy, reduce the risk of chronic disease and even delay the aging process. Doing small things each and every day can help make big strides toward your overall health.
Here are 5 tips for keeping yourself healthy naturally:
- Eat and drink well: No one expects you to be able to eat and drink right for every meal of the day. However, increasing the amount of water you drink and fruits and vegetables you eat each day can go a long way toward keeping yourself healthy in a natural way.
- Exercise: Thirty minutes of exercise each day can directly improve your cardiovascular health, promote weight loss, reduce stress, increase productivity, increase energy and even boost your mood. An exercise session can be a short walk with a friend, a bike ride or a half hour gym session.
- Get a good night’s sleep: Life is always busy and stressful, but a good night’s sleep is a must for your overall health. Sleep also provides many important benefits including reducing stress, improving memory, and it can even reduce inflammation and your chance of getting cancer.
- Do not smoke: We all know that smoking is the number one cause of lung cancer, but you should also be aware that smoking can contribute to an increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, liver cancer and even erectile dysfunction. Staying away from cigarettes and tobacco is an important way to keep yourself healthy.
- Consider chiropractic adjustments: Regular chiropractic adjustments can dramatically improve your joint mobility, lower blood pressure, reduce back and neck pain as well as improve headaches (including migraines). If that is not enough, chiropractic care encourages your body to heal itself, which has benefits for your entire body. Regular chiropractic adjustments are non-invasive and can help prevent surgery.
If you’re dealing with chronic pain and not sure where to turn, know that you do have options. While your doctors may be encouraging you to turn to potentially addictive painkillers, or highly invasive surgery, the team at St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center offers a different form of pain relief in chiropractic adjustments. In addition to chiropractic care, we also offer massage therapy, weight loss help, clinical nutrition as well as natural medicine. We take a holistic approach to your health and work diligently with you as well as our extensive team to find the root cause of your condition as opposed to simply covering up the actual problem. Continue reading
St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center, is a well rounded chiropractic center located in the St Paul that has nearly 20 years of experience. Our Doctor, Dr. Chris Lilja, has helped better many people’s life. Our team specializes in chiropractic care, clinical nutrition, weight-loss, massage therapy, exercise instruction/rehab and natural medicine.
When you come to our clinic, we treat our patients across the board, and one way we help bring physical relief is with massage therapy. Massage therapy is a great way to help you with both physical and mental relief. Although some people may not turn to massage therapy immediately it is a great way to help you without using any medications. Continue reading
At the St. Paul Chiropractic and Natural Medicine Center, we treat a wide range of injuries, disorders, and conditions, helping patients with a wide range of issues find relief from pain and other symptoms of their conditions. One such condition is known as pelvic unleveling, a painful condition that can cause pain during exercise or just throughout the day. Pelvic unleveling is a condition best treated by chiropractors because it’s a condition that affects the muscles , bones, and nerves of your body – the three areas of which chiropractors are experts! At our St. Paul, MN chiropractic clinic, we treat pelvic unleveling using the knowledge and training we’ve received over several years, using what we know to help patients heal from pelvic unleveling by correcting the problem. Using chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy rehabilitative exercises, we are able to help patients fully recover from pelvic unleveling and eliminate the pain associated with the condition. Continue reading
If you’re looking for a way to treat your scoliosis, you’ve come to the right place. Chiropractic care is one of the best scoliosis management systems – but only when used properly. Often times, patients suffering from scoliosis can have the benefits of chiropractic care misrepresented to them, leading to confusion over the actual benefits of chiropractic care for treating scoliosis. At the St. Paul Chiropractic and Natural Medicine Center, we want to be sure you’re fully informed, which means that we want to explain how exactly chiropractic care can help treat scoliosis and what you can expect when being treated by our St. Paul, MN chiropractors, massage therapists, and physical therapist specialists. Continue reading