The COVID-19 pandemic has turned our world upside down in the last few weeks. We are all asked to do our part to help prevent the spread of the virus and our team has received many questions about do’s and don’ts during this very uncertain time. St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center is committed to staying open and providing care to our clients. Below are some tips from our team to help you stay healthy and safe:
● Stay active: Try indoor workouts, walking outside, cleaning, walking and jogging while observing social distance recommendations.
● Stay connected: Continue to interact socially with your community. Consider virtual coffee dates, virtual happy hours, and online religious services to stay connected.
● Check on loved ones virtually. Check in on loved ones, neighbors and those who might be in a vulnerable category by phone, email, facetime or skype. Offer to deliver groceries to those in need (can leave on doorstep).
● Wash hands frequently: You should wash hands for at least 20 seconds several times a day and always before cooking, after using the restroom and if you cough/sneeze.
● Continue taking prescription medicines and contact your provider well in advance if you need refills.
● Check in with your Doctor by phone first if you have symptoms: Doctor’s offices are flooded with patients right now. If your symptoms are mild, reach out to your doctor virtually for medical advice. Many are offering telehealth services during this time.
● Don’t panic: Your risk is still fairly low to get the virus and suffer the most severe symptoms, so there is no need to panic.
● Don’t wear masks unless you are sick: Masks help others from not catching what you have and are in short supply right now, so leave them for healthcare workers and first responders.
● Don’t hoard necessities: Even with shelter in place orders, groceries stores, pharmacies and other essential businesses are still open, and you should not have trouble getting the items that you need normally.
● Don’t assume individuals are not infected if they have no symptoms. Many individuals can carry COVID-19 and never show symptoms. So, practicing social distancing even if you and your loved ones are symptom free is very important and can save lives.
Chiropractic Care During COVID-19
St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center is here to support you during this stressful time. We offer a live chat to answer your questions and provide you with advice during this time. Also, we offer an online nutritional store so that you can continue to focus on your health. While our hours are slightly amended, we have pledged to stay open and offer important chiropractic treatment for our clients. For more information or to speak with a member of our professional staff, call 651-644-7207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.