In today’s competitive employment environment, every advantage can make a difference. That’s one reason our wellness programs have become a popular means of providing physical, as well as psychological, benefits to employees, groups, and organizations. Unhealthy employees aren’t cheap. Rising healthcare costs, missed time, and lost productivity adds up, both in dollars and cents as well as morale. More stress means more illness, and more illness cuts into your bottom line. If your organization is experiencing a loss of productivity, increased absenteeism, an unhappy or overly stressed workforce and you want to make a difference in your employee’s health, hosting a Health Fair will help inspire positive lifestyle choices and thus make a bottom-line impact.
St. Paul Chiropractic and Natural Medicine Center’s health fair events and corporate wellness workshops are fully planned, organized, and facilitated face-to-face interaction with top-notch local wellness professionals, on-site screenings and demonstrations, catered healthy food, and much more!
Health & Wellness Workshops
Throughout the year, the clinic hosts the “Living Well Series” in our office, or you can schedule to have any of our “Health Talk Series” workshops held at your location. Workshop instruction includes:
- “Eat Well” – Our clinic provides your team with facts, tips, and good dietary choices that will result in overall improved health.
- “Move Well” – Our staff will show you how 45 minutes a week will make a huge difference.
- “Think Well” – This seminar helps you identify negative behaviors and show you positive changes you can make immediately.
- “Metabolic Rest Weight Loss” – You will be provided with valuable nutrition knowledge to help you sustain weight loss results on a long-term basis.
- “Chiropractic and You: Spinal Rejuvenation Therapy” – This presentation is a comprehensive look at how chiropractic works to help correct and rejuvenate the body.
On-site “Office Chair Massage” sessions
On-Site Massage is a full-clothed relaxing experience from a chair that only takes 15-20 minutes to deliver amazing results. And we handle everything so you can relax (literally) while we do the rest. Massage is an investment with a measurable ROI. Recent studies show that employer provided massage plays a significant role beyond just helping people feel better. It decreases anxiety by 28%, depression by 28% and blood pressure by 6%. Add fewer headaches and better sleep quality to the mix and you end up with a fun, relaxing, and affordable way to boost health, along with productivity, around the office.
St. Paul Chiropractic and Natural Medicine Center is ready to help you and your management make a difference in your workforce, and help you realize the benefits of focusing on wellness. Whether you are planning a health fair for the first time or coordinate several health fairs a year, you probably face the same challenge: getting your employees to attend, engage, and have fun. Call us at (651) 644-7207 to discuss how, together, we can create a successful event at your business!