Having a healthy workforce can not only go a long way in keeping health costs down for your St. Paul, MN business, but it can also help keep the business running productively. As a business owner, it is no surprise that you want your employees to live a healthy lifestyle. Many organizations offer healthy snacks, gym memberships, etc., to help do their part in supporting good health. If you are ready to take the next step in supporting the health of your employees, consider teaming up with our staff at St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center and take advantage of our corporate weight loss programs!
Employee Focused Weight Loss Workshops
Employees are more likely to maintain a healthy lifestyle if the place that they spend most of their day is in full support. Show your employees you care about their well being and that you want them around for years to come by offering proven weight loss workshops that they can pursue. At St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center, we offer two popular weight loss workshops that can be hosted at our office or brought directly to your business location in St. Paul, MN. These workshops include:
● Metabolic Reset – Proper nutrition plays a key role in healthy weight loss. Through the Metabolic Reset Weight Loss Method, our team will provide you with facts and knowledge around nutrition that will give you the tools to maintaining long term weight loss results.
● Eat Well – The saying ‘you are what you eat’ rings true when it comes to weight loss. To help your employees get a better understanding of healthy eating, good diet practices and what types of foods to avoid, our Eat Well workshop is great for corporate wellness programs.
Depending on how you would like to set up the corporate weight loss program at your office, our medical experts at St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center offer three affordable payment options for you to choose from. These options include the following:
1. Company-Sponsored – If you’d like to pay 100% of the expenses tied to the weight loss program, this is the ideal option.
2. Co-pay – If you are looking to split the cost of the weight loss program with the participating employees, our co-pay option is a great choice.
3. Employee-Sponsored – If you plan to pass along the cost of the weight loss program to participating employees in full, choose the employee-sponsored payment option.
Let this be the year that you go the extra mile for your employees when it comes to their health. Promote healthy lifestyles by offering corporate weight loss programs for your employees to take advantage of. To sign your St. Paul, MN business up for one of our corporate weight loss programs, give our staff at St. Paul Chiropractic & Natural Medicine Center a call today at (651) 644-7207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.